Subject: Planning & Development Department Operations during the Covid 19
• Operations will continue as normal, subject to CDC guidance.
• City Hall remains closed to the public. Minimal on-site staff will be in the
office, in accordance with the “Safer at Home” orders.
• Applications will continue to be accepted. Applicants are strongly
encouraged to submit applications online through the Citizenserve web
portal. If it is impossible to submit online, please call ahead to schedule
times to drop off materials or to pick up permit paperwork. All paperwork of
other materials being dropped off must be disinfected first.
• Inspections will continue, but subject to the CDC guidelines for social
distancing, as follows. All requests for inspections MUST be made by
telephone. The permit clerk or inspector will be asking the following
1- Have you traveled or been in contact with anyone else that have
traveled outside the U.S. in the past 14 days?
2- Have you or anyone else scheduled to be at the property been sick
with cold or flu within the past 14 days?
3- Have you, or anyone else scheduled to be at the property had fever,
sore throat, nausea, or cold & flu symptoms within the past 7 days?
If any of the questions are answered in the positive, the inspection will be
postponed to a future date.
• No more than 10 persons on a jobsite at any given period.
• Maintain 6 feet clearance between jobsite personnel.
• Plan reviews and comments will performed electronically to the extent
• Pre-application meetings will be held when possible by conference calls.