Where can I get more information?

You can call the City Engineer, Lynn Burnett, at 941-718-7625 or the Public Works Director, Tom Woodard, 941-778-1005, extension 212 with any questions. Also, the complete project book containing plans and contracts are available for review at City Hall.

Show All Answers

1. Why is the City doing these stormwater improvements?
2. How does a stormwater infiltration trench work?
3. What is a freshwater lens?
4. Will my property be disturbed during the improvements?
5. How long will the construction take?
6. Where does this money come from to pay for these improvements?
7. Where can I get more information?